SAFEA UK Representation Office Visited Sloan Education
Sloan Education LTD was honored to receive a visit from Mr. Boshu Liang, the UK Chief Representative of China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA). Mr. Liang and his entourage met the staff based in London Central Office and heard the brief given by the Chair Mr. Mike Farmer and CEO Dr. Vera Wei. Mr. Liang encouraged Sloan Education to continue to work effectively to train and recruit foreign teachers for Chinese schools and contribute more to the ever developing Chinese international education sector.
SAFEA and its regional offices are responsible for authorizing work permits for foreign nationals. Besides, SAFEA administers the TEFL in China training and certification, which is international recognized and also an inseparable part of the work visa process. Sloan Education is authorized to provide TEFL in China training.
Shown in the picture is Mr. Liang and his entourage with the core team of Sloan Education.
You start with teaching English in China but it does not end there. Through building your skills set, international exposure and network, you jumpstart your career to something bigger, greater and grander. With the help from Pathwayteachers.
– SAFEA authorised TEFL center
– Offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, as well as English speaking coordinators all over China
– Leading firm in providing one stop solution for schools and foreign teachers
China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) is solely responsible for
– Authorising work permit for foreigners since 1 April 2017
– TEFL in China training and qualification – golden standard and inseparable part of the work visa process.
What we offer
– Globally recognised TEFL certification with no expiry date
– Free placement with verified schools all over China
– Professional hand holding throughout the whole process
– Great networking opportunities with like minded people and industry leaders
– Price: ¥ 3,000 （including course, teaching materials, exam and certification）
– Length: 120 hrs: 80 hrs online and 40 hrs offline (one week intensive course)
– When and where: London 30 July – 05 August
Beijing 20 August 2018 – 26 August
ESL teachers: ¥ 10,000 per month with free accommodation or ample living allowance
* More positions for subject teachers and schools heads available.
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– Native level of English
– Clean police check record
– Enthusiasm in teaching in China
Chairman：Mike Charles Farmer
Chair of Sloan Education LTD, the head of a leading independent school and vice chair of Boarding Schools Association. He has witnessed the fast development of China during his numerous visits so he trust that Pathwayteachers will help youth to get global exposure and launch their careers.
Chief Executive Officer：Dr. Vera Wei
Founder of Sloan Education LTD. She has a highly successful career which spans from central bank to asset management. She also serves as a non-executive director of Fidelity China Special Situations, the largest investment trust listed on London Stock Exchange that focuses on emerging markets.
Members and Partnerships
Sloan Education Ltd®
Mobile：139 1666 6709
1 Glenthorne road, London. W6 0LH
+44(0)20 8748 9898